Monday, August 6, 2012

Product Feature: The Claybourne: Medium Messenger Bag in Fresh Poppies by EchoLand Bags

I am very proud to present to you the first of my featured products! A featured product is an item that I did not make nor do I sell, but is so fabulous I simply must share.

Today’s featured product is this amazingly cute bag by EchoLand Bags!
This sweet bag crosses over the body, which is great added security for New York! I love the light green color because it makes this perfect for spring and summer. But what I adore most are the adorable fresh poppies!

Ever since I was a little girl watching The Wizard of Oz, I have had an odd love of these little flowers. I remember the Wicked Witch of the West cackling that “Poppies! Poppies will put them to sleep,” and wishing a field of pretty poppies would spring up around me. Admittedly, I did not quite understand the whole ‘Forever Sleep’ part of her evil plan-I just thought they were pretty, and that was good enough for me!

This bag takes all I loved from my childhood and fast-forwards it to my grown up tastes, minus the doping side effects! It’s win-win!

You can find this bag over at Storenvy.com-just click! http://echolandbags.storenvy.com/products/486440-the-claybourne-medium-messenger-bag-in-fresh-poppies
While you’re there, check out my store too! Everyone loves online shopping! http://marelladesigns.storenvy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment